Grants for Moroccans
- Fulbright Study Grant:
If you have a Bachelor degree (Licence) or you hold the equivalent of a 4 year university degree, you can apply for this grant.
- Fulbright Joint Supervision Grant: If you are currently enrolled in a doctoral program at a Moroccan university, you may qualify for this program, which allows you to conduct your research under the joint supervision of Moroccan and American universities.
- Post-Doctoral Research Grant: If you currently hold a Ph.D. you could be qualified for this research grant, which offers a three-month research period in a U.S. University or institution.
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship Program (FLTA): If you are a young teacher in either public or private sector, you can apply for this program to teach Arabic in an American university.
- Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching (DA): This is a program for public high school teachers of English. It’s a highly competitive grant.
- International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP): This is a program for public high school teachers of English who have the quality of leadership.
- Teachers of Critical Languages Program (TCLP): A program for public EFL teachers.
- Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program: If you are a young or mid-career professional with leadership qualities and public service commitment you can apply for this program for professional development.