MACECE Grant programs
The Moroccan American Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange administers programs for Moroccan and US citizens. The selection process is based on academic excellence and leadership qualities.
Study Grants are not awarded for the following fields: medicine, pharmacology and dentistry.
Americans who are interested in applying for a Fulbright to Morocco should consult the Institute of International Education IIE Fulbright site.
- Fulbright Study Grant:If you have a Bachelor (License) degree or if you hold the equivalent of a 4 year university degree, please click here.
- Fulbright Joint Supervision Grant:If you are currently enrolled in a doctoral program at a Moroccan university, you may qualify for this program, which allows you to conduct your research under the joint supervision of Moroccan and American universities.
- Post-Doctoral Research Grant: If you currently hold a Ph.D. you could be qualified for this research grant, which offers a three-month research period in a U.S. University or institution.
- Foreign Language Teaching Assistantship Program (FLTA): This program is open for both public and private young school teachers. It gives them the opportunity to teach Arabic at an American university and take courses at the same time.
- Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching Program (DA): This is for public high school teachers.
- International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP): This is a program for public high school teachers.
- Teachers of Critical Languages Program (TCLP): It is a program for public junior and high school teachers
- Humphrey Fellowship Program: This is a one year grant for young and mid-career professionals.
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program:
For American students who are recent graduates or enrolled in a graduate program.
- Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program
- Fulbright English Teaching Assistantship Program (ETA)
- Fulbright Specialist Program (FSP)