Government Partners

Government Funding

Funding for the Moroccan-American Commission for Educational and Cultural Exchange comes from both governments -  Morocco and the United States of America.

In the United States, Fulbright programs are run through the Department of State’s Bureau of Educational & Cultural Affairs (ECA) and contributions from ECA come directly to the Commission in Rabat.  In Morocco, the government contribution is delivered through the Ministry of Higher Education.